Best Berberine Supplements
Berberine is an alkaloid compound that has been used for over a thousand years as part of traditional Chinese medicine for its positive effects on lowering blood sugar, weight loss, and improved heart health .
It can also reduce total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol, helping prevent a range of cardiovascular problems. Berberine is also effective when used to treat type 2 diabetes. It helps regulate insulin in the body, lowering elevated blood sugar. It can also break down sugar, preventing excess blood sugar levels .
Double Wood Supplements Berberine
- SUPPORT CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION – Berberine has been shown to support and maintain glycemic control and lipid profiles.
- SUPPORTS MENTAL HEALTH – Berberine is a powerful antioxidant shown to support healthy brain function including memory and problem solving ability.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL – Berberine has been shown to promote healthy LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our Berberine is manufactured right here in the US.
Berberine is an alkaloid extracted from plants with a history of usage in traditional Chinese medicine. It is most commonly used as a supplement to promote healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels. It may also help support cardiovascular and cognitive functions.
We recommend that one 500 mg capsule of Berberine be taken between two to four times per day. It is strongly recommended that each capsule of Berberine taken per day be consumed at least 3 hours after the last one, as taking too much at once can increase the likelihood of gastrointestinal side effects.
Berberine should be taken along with or directly after a meal in order to maximize its beneficial effect on blood glucose levels.
Sunergetic Premium Berberine Supplement
Premium Berberine Supplement -1,200 mg of Berberine Per Serving – Non-GMO Berberine HCI Supplement- Powerful Berberine Health Formula – 60 Berberine Capsules
- ADVANCED BERBERINE SUPPLEMENT: Our Berberine Supplement provides 600mg of Berberine HCI per capsule. Just two capsules of Sunergetic’s Berberine formula, provides 1,200 mg of high quality Berberine. Our Berberine HCI capsules are easy to swallow, vegetarian and convenient.
- POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF BERBERINE: If you need a high quality Berberine supplement, you can count on our premium vegetarian Berberine capsules because we use high quality Berberine and each capsules has 600 mg of Berberine. Our Berberine HCI Supplement provides you with 600mg of Berberine per capsule, which is a higher amount of Berberine per capsule than many other Berberine formulas.
- POWERFUL BERBERINE DOSE: Many research studies on Berberine have been done at a level of 1,000 mg – 1,500 mg. Unlike many other brands, we use 600mg of Berberine per capsule. Our Berberine supplement helps you achieve optimal levels of this potent plant alkaloid with fewer capsules per day.
- MANUFACTURED IN GMP CERTIFIED FACILITY: Our Berberine supplement is free of gluten, corn, salt, soy, yeast, preservatives, dairy and shellfish. Our Berberine HCI complex is manufactured in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Berberine can come from many sources including goldenseal and Oregon grape. Sunergetic Products uses Berberis Aristata as our source of Berberine ensuring you receive a quality form of Berberine. Sunergetic’s Berberine capsules provide many powerful health benefits.
Our Berberine Supplement provides 600mg of Berberine HCI per capsule. Sunergetic’s Berberine formula is a powerful Berberine Supplement with a higher dose per capsule of Berberine than many other Berberine Supplements available. Our Berberine HCI capsules are easy to swallow, vegetarian and convenient. We strive to utilize the most current information available to find the most powerful solutions for improved health. We believe in using high quality ingredients and herbs. Sunergetic Products cares about their products and customers. Sunergetic’s Berberine Supplement has helped many customers achieve their health goals. Just two capsules provides 1200mg of Berberine HCI. Our vegetarian Berberine formula is free of gluten, soy, preservatives, dairy, corn, yeast and shellfish. Unlike many other berberine supplements, berberine pills, berberine complex, berberine formula, goldenseal root, berberine 500mg, berberine 1000mg, berberine powder and berberine hydrochloride, our Berberine Supplement uses 600mg of Berberine in an easy to swallow and vegetarian capsule. Click the “Add To Cart” Button above and start feeling the amazing health benefits of Berberine today!
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken. Not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication, or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this
product or any dietary supplement.
Helps support immune system. Helps support cardiovascular health.
Berberine HCI 1200mg per serving
Take two (2) vegetarian capsules once daily with a meal or as directed by a health care professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
any disease or health condition.
Bulksupplements Pure Berberine HCL Powder
This is pure berberine HCL powder that is lab tested for guaranteed purity, and it can be purchased in bulk. Due to its powdered form, dosing ca
- 500mg berberine HCL
- Berberine HCL powder
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives
- Customizable berberine supplement dosage
Bulksupplements is a supplement ingredient supplier that manufactures over 200 pure nutritional ingredients in an FDA-registered GMP certified facility. They offer products in amounts from grams to metric tons to both supplement companies and individual consumers! All of their supplements are tested for purity and quality control before leaving their facility, which guarantees that their products are safe.
You have total control of your berberine dosage with this powder. There are no additional ingredients, and you can customize the dosage to your needs. This is why Bulksupplements Pure Berberine HCL Powder is one of our picks.
Frequently Asked Questions About Berberine Supplements
What is Berberine?
Berberine is a compound that is found in many good natural sources, and it is one of the most studied natural supplements available.
One of its most notable sources is the root of a plant called barberry, which is a shrub of different varieties that produce flowers. Berberine powder is bright yellow, similar to turmeric or curcumin.
It has been used medicinally for over 2,500 years, by ancient and modern cultures. Today, berberine supplements come in the forms of capsules, tablets, extracts and more.
What Are the Uses & Benefits of Berberine?
Berberine is most well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It activates an enzyme inside cells called AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) that is often called a “master switch” due to its regulatory effects on body fat composition and lifespan. When activated, this enzyme stimulates metabolic function.
It is a natural alkaloid that’s found in a wide variety of herbs. In supplement form, the alkaloid has been found to have a number of pharmacological effects, which may offer benefits including:
- Diabetes: Berberine has shown some promise as a potential natural remedy for diabetes. In one study, the use of berberine supplements was found to lower levels of blood glucose, an effect which may help to treat existing type II diabetes, and potentially even reduce the risk of developing the disease in the first place. Another study found that berberine was equally as effective as metformin, a popular diabetes drug, at controlling type II diabetes symptoms. Berberine may also improve insulin sensitivity, which not only helps control diabetes but may also reduce the risk of kidney damage. More research is required, but the ongoing management of diabetes is where berberine shows the most promise.
- Cholesterol: Berberine may help to lower high cholesterol levels, particularly in those with diabetes. One study found that berberine combined with red yeast rice provided a broader range of cholesterol protection – along with the lower risk of adverse side effects – when compared to statin therapy, a common cholesterol treatment. Animal studies have also found berberine to be effective in reducing abnormally high fat and lipid concentrations in the blood by helping the liver to excrete cholesterol. More research is needed, but preliminary evidence shows promise.
- Obesity: Berberine has been the focus of some studies seeking alternative options to fight obesity. Clinical evidence is limited at this time, but one study found it effective in lowering lipid levels and observed that berberine could have a moderate weight loss effect in obese participants. More research is needed.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Berberine may show some promise in fighting neurodegenerative diseases including Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. One study found that berberine had the potential to enhance neuroprotective pathways, leading researchers to believe that it may be beneficial in reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. While preliminary results show promise, much more research is needed.
- Hearth health: Since berberine has shown promise in keeping obesity and blood sugar levels in check, researchers believe it may also be beneficial in protecting heart health. Berberine is thought to increase the release of nitric oxide in the body, which helps relax arteries and allow for better blood flow and lower blood pressure. One study found berberine had positive effects on heart health and may be beneficial in addressing heart failure and heart arrhythmias. More research is needed.
Berberine is a supplement that shows a lot of promise in a number of areas, although many aspects of its effects require significantly more research.
Who Can Benefit from Berberine?
- Those who are Overweight – Berberine’s metabolic benefits can help to improve weight loss efforts in conjunction with exercise and a healthy diet. By activating the “master switch” enzyme AMPK, it stimulates the metabolism and improves one’s ability to burn energy from foods – rather than store it in fat cells. This process also helps to enhance energy levels, because more of the food you eat is used as energy! If you are dieting, this is essential, because your body won’t be used to the cut in calorie intake.
- Those with Cardiovascular Health Issues – The cardiovascular system includes veins, arteries, and the heart. This important system pumps nutrients and oxygen throughout the body via your blood. Many different issues can afflict this system, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar levels and more. All of these factors increase the risk of heart disease.
- Those with Digestive Issues – Your digestive health and function can be affected by factors such as inflammation and bacteria growth in the gut. Excess inflammation in the digestive system can be caused by the immune system attacking bacterial overgrowth in the gut, making these issues go hand-in-hand. Sometimes inflammation can a type of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Berberine can help to balance the bacteria in your gut by killing bacteria that are bad, such as candida yeast. It can also help support the immune system and reduce the inflammatory response, making it a good supplement for digestive health.
- Athletes – Athletes looking to cut weight and improve their body composition can benefit from taking a berberine supplement. Due to berberine’s beneficial effects on weight loss, it can help athletes reach a lower body fat composition. Simultaneously, it can also enhance energy levels to improve athletic performance.
Are There Any Side Effects of Berberine?
Berberine usually does not cause negative side effects, and it is generally well-tolerated. However, high doses of berberine may cause side effects such as diarrhea and stomach cramps. Berberine can interact negatively with antibiotics as well, so do not take berberine in conjunction with antibiotics.
How Do I Take Berberine?
Due to berberine’s metabolic benefits, it is best taken with a meal. For berberine supplement dosage instructions, follow the directions on your particular supplement.
Not enough research has been conducted on the effects of berberine on children, so consumption by children is not recommended.
Are There Any Beneficial Berberine Stacks?
Berberine can also be stacked with some other supplements to become even more effective for your needs. The more effective berberine stacks have synergistic benefits, which means that each supplement is more beneficial together than they are separately.
Here are a few good berberine stacks:
- Berberine and Quercetin – For inflammation and supporting the immune system, quercetin and berberine make a good stack. Quercetin is a plant pigment with powerful antioxidant properties that has anti-inflammatory and antihistamine benefits. It also is cardioprotective, which makes it a good compliment to berberine.
- Berberine and Milk Thistle – Milk thistle is an herbal remedy that has been used for over 2,000 years to protect the liver from toxins and inflammation. Milk thistle and berberine make a powerful berberine stack for supporting the immune system and digestive health, as well as detoxifying and alkalizing the body.
- Berberine and Oregon Grape and/or Goldenseal – Goldenseal and Oregon grape both naturally contain berberine, and combining them adds additional antioxidant varieties. It also helps to reinforce berberine benefits for the digestive system and cardiovascular system.