An electric head massager, whether it’s a headband, a handheld massager or an massage chair, has the potential to help you relax and enjoy your life. It’s amazing how the technology has progressed over the last century. In the past, the only massage you could get was an old-fashioned roll-over style headrest that was attached to your head. Nowadays, the variety of massagers on the market include more advanced designs like massage chairs, electric massage chairs, headboards, and much more.
InstaShiatsu+ Head and Neck Massager
Enjoy a stimulating massage with the wonderful and fun InstaShiatsu Head and Neck Massager. This wireless water resistant massager is great for use at home, the office, or while traveling. Comes with a convenient satin carrying case.
Innovative and Fun Design
Enjoy a stimulating massage with the wonderful and fun InstaShiatsu+ Head and Neck Massager. Choose between 3 different massage modes: massage, vibration, or massage with vibration. Convenient memory button remembers your last massage mode so you can quickly resume your session.
Lightweight and Wireless
This massager is great for use at home, the office, or while traveling. Comes with a convenient satin carrying case. No wires.
The truMedic InstaShiatsu Head and Neck Massager is water resistant, and designed to be used in the shower or tub. Do not completely submerge the unit in water at any time.
truMedic® InstaShiatsu+® Head and Neck Massager
5.0Vm = 1.5A
|Rated Power Input|
Breo Scalp Mini Waterproof Portable Electric Head Massager
COMPACT & ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: The electric Scalp Mini scalp and body massager’s sleek and compact design makes it easy to use in home, office, or travel settings.
Breo Portable Scalp Mini Massager, Waterproof Rechargeable Head & Body Massager with Bamboo Charging Base
Compact, waterproof and portable, breo Scalp mini massager adopts breo’s sophisticated design and cutting-edge technology which closely replicates the six traditional massage skills of longitudinal gliding, kneading, trigger point therapy, and oscillating pressure. Massage stimulation, which works by mimicking human fingers to help quickly reduce soreness and stiffness, will increase surface blood flow and to help to tone and soften skin.
- Design closely replicates the six traditional massage skills of longitudinal gliding, kneading, trigger point therapy, and oscillating pressure
- Safe: The scalp massager head is made of food-grade silica gel, which is gentle and non-irritating to the skin.
- Cordless and Portable : Powered by rechargeable lithium battery, support 3~7 days of normal use once fully charged. Rechargeable via USB and can be charged with or without the base.
- SOPHISTICATED SCALP MASSAGE TECHNOLOGY: The Scalp Mini’s sophisticated 96-contact design closely replicates the six traditional massage skills of longitudinal gliding, kneading, trigger point therapy, and oscillating pressure.
- POWERFUL ELECTRONIC MASSAGE: The powerful and long lasting rechargeable battery provides up to a one-week charge for the electric massager at 10 minutes use per day.
- WATERPROOF SHOWER MASSAGER: Our IPX7 waterproof massager means the Scalp Mini is not only easy to clean, but ideal to use in the bath or shower.
- HAIR GROWTH: The scalp massager heads are made of food-grade silica gel, which is gentle and non-irritating to the skin. The massage pressure stimulates blood flow and promotes hair health and growth.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
LATME Electric Scalp Massager Portable Head Scratcher Massager
Scalp Massager-With 28 individual nodes and 3D Deep-Kneading,perfectly fit the scalp,hand-simulation and fully massage head.Increase blood circulation to the scalp,boosting hair growth,promoting relaxation,releasing stress and relieving sore.
Too busy for the spa?Why not get a massager right in the comfort of your own home?The 4 kneading rotating nodes work wonders to relieve aches knots and muscle tension.All you have to do is sit down,press the ‘On’ button,and simply let your stress melt away.
The likeability for massage feeling differs and is influenced by subjective experience.Some customers think it “Did not relieve headaches”,while others say “I love the feeling of it on my scalp”.
- Full body Tiredness Eliminator-28 Powerful 3D Kneading Shiatsu Massage nodes can relax and relieve pains on your back,neck,shoulder,fwaist,tights,calves,foot,legs and arms.Helping you release stress,relieve sore and tight muscles and get relief on your whole body.
- Waterproof & 4 Modes-Dry and wet dual purpose,IPX7 grade of waterproof, you can enjoy comfortable scalp massage while bathing,ralaxing yourself thoroughly with 4-modes tension like a physical therapist.
- Cordless and Rechargeable-One button operation,easy to use.Enjoy a perfect massage anywhere without an annoying wire,get a full charge one time and you will enjoy a two-hour massage.Relieve tension from your office,home or even your car.LEISURE WHEN YOU NEED IT.
- Patented Hand-Simulation & Safety Protection:LATME Head Massager is custom-designed,total 28 contactors are perfectly fit the scalp,deep and fully massage head and body.Great ideal gift for men,women,parents and friends.With 1 year warranty.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health conditio
NORLANYA Electric Head Massager KS-2800A (Helmet Type)
Massage hamlet for head massage, head pain relief, sleep helper.
3 massage programs with multi-combinations of massage modes.
Muscial massager – There are 3 kinds of music for option – Listen music while massaging.
This product is NOT a substitute for healthcare professionals’ device or treatment.
- It is very good at head massage, release head pain due to fatigue and strain, nervous relaxing, etc. It helps with mental stress, sleep disorders and other rest problem. (NOTICE: People may get various results on pain relief. )
- It looks like a helmet that you can wear it on and enjoy massaging while sleeping, walking, reading or resting.
- There are massage points, air pressure, hot compress and multi frequency vibration in the helmet. It puts pressure on the acupuncture points and sort of mild tension, vascular headache will be relieved with the alternating pulsations and vibrations that works on the forehead, head, temples and back side of head regions.
- The usage is easy but multi functional.
- It is comfortable and enjoyable.
- it weights 2.3LB.
- It is wonderful for your families and friends too.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT USAGE
- The helmet should be adjusted to give lots of wiggle room before you even begin. If you adjust it to fit snugly at first, you will be crushed when the massaging and squeezing begins. Give yourself wiggle room.
- You shall correctly wear the helmet before use. Adjust both width and height of the helmet, ensure the airbags on two sides of helmet aiming at the Temples.
- It is normal to have a little pain or aches on top of head or temples at the first time of usage because muscle has been stimulated and it takes time to get with it.
For perfect use:
- If it is your first time to use a head massager with air pressure, MUST give enough wiggle room before use, try every patterns and levels and use it 5 minutes only.
- The scale on side of knobs is to help keeping the product balanced on both sides. Before use, ensure that the product is well balanced for in case getting dizzy.
- Ensure that the airbags on two sides of helmet are arming at the Temples, otherwise it may squeeze the head bone, cause pain and does not relieve headaches.
- If you feel too tight/ squeezing too much, then loosen the size of the helmet (both width and height) and then tighten it little by little based on the feeling, and suggest not use the air pressure pattern no. 2.
- If you feel a bit headaches or dizzy, please stop using and adjust the size and position of helmet and then try again at another day. Be sure that you sit well and do not put your head on back of chair.
- NOT all programs should be used for pain relief or relaxing. Choose the proper patterns which suitable for you.
- If there is a lot of hair on back of head, user may feel weak heating. You can choose level 1 instead of level 2 if you feel too much heating.
- Choose a smaller vibration massage mode if you feel noisy.
What is the best electric head massager?
Remember that the head controls all bodily functions and for the brain to radiate health to the rest of the body not only counts the blood circulation but also the microcirculatory system and the biological function.
For these reasons, today we present a great list to choose the best electric head massager
Given the evidence of the benefit of massaging the head, we take the task of choosing from a series of massage devices that will surely fit with the lifestyle and the availability of time and resources that each person devotes to self-care.
How does the head massager work?
First, to reassure you, you should know that a head massager does not affect your health, the techniques and accessories of this device are unable to harm your health. On the contrary, they provide you with the best and that is what justifies the choice made on these devices by a good number of users. The results achieved are mostly above your expectations.
Migraines in people are not free, they have a cause and muscle tension is one of them. This is at least what emerges from the results of studies by certain researchers who even claimed that it is muscle tension that is the cause of more than half of migraines in people. And to get rid of it it’s easy, opt for head massage sessions. Indeed, with these massages, the muscles of your head will be stimulated thus relieving all the tension accumulated during the day. Better still, you will experience a marked improvement in local blood circulation. Even your hair follicles will be treated thanks to the improved blood flow which will bring more oxygen and more nutrients. In the end, you will no longer feel anything, you will be completely healed.
What are the benefits of the best electric head massager?
A regular massage on the head has innumerable benefits because in addition to taking us to states of complete relaxation or great stimulation, the experience can be more or less enriching according to the tool we use to give us such pleasure.
Prevents and relieves headaches and back pain
The accumulated tension in the head, neck or back is closely related to spending long hours sitting but also occurs in shocking situations or living spaces and lifestyles that require haste and rigidity. Depression and anxiety are also causes of tension and pain.
The head massage can stimulate the microcirculatory system to correct cell function and quickly relieve headaches and upper back pain.
Help overcome depression and calm anxiety
Relieves depression and reduces stress levels
The oxygen circulating in the blood is responsible for neuronal cell combustion, so the more oxygen the brain receives the more the neurons are activated.
The head massage involves greater oxygenation and cellular combustion that promotes lucidity to overcome and transcend depressive or anxiety states.
Promotes hair growth
Hair growth also depends on optimal blood circulation, because the blood is responsible for bringing oxygen and nutrients to every cell of the scalp.
A magnetic head massage is ideal to promote microcirculatory health, stimulate hair follicle activity and make hair grow fast and strong.
Help with insomnia and mental or physical restlessness
Lack of sleep or restlessness of the body and mind can be overcome more quickly with a head massage. The relaxing effect contributes to achieving favourable vibratory states for quiet and serenity, which lead to deep sleep.
Improves memory functions and capabilities
The overload generated by intense and uncontrolled mental activity often affects the short-term memory function and hinders the ability to respond manually.
A head massage is a great help to relax mental tension and rest in the harmony of chosen thoughts, or meditation states.
Different types of head massagers
A head massager can be manual or electric. The first looks like a whip since it has several electric rods with round tips. It is very handy due to its lightness and does not risk damaging the hairstyle and attacking the scalp. This device is completely autonomous since it does not need electrical energy to function. However, you must perform the massage yourself.
The electric massager is very practical. You will just have to position it on your head and voila. It works on several pressure points and can massage several parts of your head simultaneously or alternately depending on the model. It needs a power source to operate.
How to choose the best head massager?
The massagers operate through two sources of power, electricity and batteries. Choose the model that best suits your needs.
To choose the best electric head massager it is important to review our daily routine and what are the opportunities to use that we will give to the massage device that we are going to buy.
If it is necessary to move the equipment in a bag or suitcase, we should choose a compact and light model; features of little value if we can use it in one place.
The use we will give to the massage machine also deserves special consideration. Choosing one with more or less configurations will depend on the intensity of the massage we need. There are options that work with heat, vibration, air pressure or music.
A good team must specify the time of continued use and present manufacturing conditions and materials that guarantee its robustness.