Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that occurs naturally in the human body. The polysaccharide hyaluronic acid occurs mostly in the eye fluids, joints, and skin. The main function of this acid is to lubricate joints, eyes, and hydrate the skin. Due to a variety of factors, hyaluronic acid levels in our skin and joints can decline. It is great to learn that hyaluronic acid is available in supplement form and can treat the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, acne, etc.
Double Wood Supplements Hyaluronic Acid
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH – Hyaluronic Acid supports joint health by helping to keep joints well lubricated.
- SUPPORTS SKIN, NAIL, AND HAIR HEALTH – Hyaluronic Acid is an important component of these tissues and keeps them well hydrated.
- SUPPORTS EYE HEALTH – Hyaluronic Acid supplementation can support retinal health.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our Hyaluronic Acid supplement is manufactured right here in the USA at a cGMP certified facility.
Hyaluronic Acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a natural compound and important constituent of joint fluid which is found in high concentrations in the eyes, skin, and cartilage. Its main role in the body is to retain water which allows the tissues its present in to remain well lubricated.
Hyaluronic Acid is often taken as a supplement both to support joint health and lubrication as well as to promote skin and hair health.
We recommend taking 1-2 capsules per day on an empty stomach. It’s not recommended to exceed 4 capsules per day.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin
Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin, L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum, Hydrates, Moisturizes, Plumps Skin, Reduces Wrinkles, Anti Aging Serum, 1 Oz
- Intensive hydrating 1.5 percent Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum for face moisturizes skin instantly for visibly plumped skin and reduced wrinkles to reveal visibly glowing skin and an even complexion with all day hydration
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a potent hydration-attracting molecule, naturally found in skin that can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formulation scientifically combines low-molecular and high-molecular weight for multi-depth hydration
- Instant relief for dry skin. This hyaluronic acid moisturizer for face deeply hydrates skin immediately. In 1 week, visibly plumps for younger looking skin that feels firmer and more elastic. Skin looks and feels dewy instantly and overtime
- Lightweight gel serum absorbs fast with no tacky feel or leftover residue. Sheer finish on skin and wears well under makeup as a primer. Use before makeup for a dewy boost of hydration. The perfect base for your dewy makeup look
- Hyaluronic Acid for face, eye and neck. Fragrance free, paraben free, mineral oil free, no synthetic dyes. Dermatologist tested. Suitable for every skin type: dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin and mature skin
1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Skincare Ingredient Recommended by Dermatologists
Hyaluronic acid holds up to 1000x its weight in water to plump up skin from the inside out to create bounce and smooth skin. As we age, our skin’s hyaluronic acid production decreases, causing dehydration and signs of aging such as wrinkles.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid – For Intense Hydration
‘Hyaluronic Acid is known for its many benefits on aging skin. This serum, with its effective concentration, is quickly absorbed to replenish and visibly plump your skin.’
– Dr. Rocio Rivera, Ph.D. Head Of Scientific Communications, L’Oreal Paris
Size:1.0 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum moisturizes skin instantly for visibly plumped skin and reduced wrinkles to reveal visibly glowing skin and an even complexion. Skin feels smoother and tightened. All day hydration – hydrates and smooths skin, even dry skin. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a potent hydration-attracting molecule, naturally found in skin that can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin. This formulation scientifically combines low-molecular 0.5% and high-molecular 1% weight HA at a combined concentration of 1.5% pure hyaluronic acid for multi-depth hydration in a water-based formula. This hydrating hyaluronic acid serum provides rapid hydration for dry skin and reveals visibly youthful and healthy complexion. Immediately this serum delivers intense moisture and hydration. In 1 week, visibly plumps for younger looking skin – Returns youthful-bouncy feel to skin, skin feels firmer and more elastic. Skin looks and feels dewy instantly and overtime. Hydrates and smooths extra dry skin. Validated in partnership with dermatologists, this lightweight gel serum absorbs fast with no tacky feel or leftover residue. Sheer finish on skin and wears well under makeup as a primer. Use before makeup for a dewy boost of hydration. The perfect base for your dewy makeup look! Hyaluronic Acid for face, eye and neck. Fragrance free, paraben free, mineral oil free, no synthetic dyes. Dermatologist tested. Suitable for every skin type: dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin and mature skin.
BulkSupplements.com Hyaluronic Acid
0.35 Ounce (Pack of 1) | 0.88 Ounce (Pack of 1)
1 Kilogram (2.2 Pound) | 3.52 Ounce (Pack of 1)
8.82 Ounce (Pack of 1) | 50 Gram (1.76 Ounce)
100 Count (Pack of 1) | 300 Count (Pack of 1)
500 Gram (17.6 Ounce)
- Supports the skin*
- Fortifies the joints*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Benefits eye health*
- Contributes to overall health and wellness*
How to Make a Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- An accurate gram measuring scale that can measure up to two gram decimal spaces and has a capacity of 100 grams
- About 3.56g hyaluronic acid powder
- 12 fl oz distilled water
- A resealable 16 fl oz water bottle with a tight-fitting seal
- Pint glass or measuring cup
- A large cooking thermometer that can measure freezing temperatures
- Measure 12 fl oz of the distilled water. Pour into water bottle, seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Using the thermometer, make sure that the water has reached a temperature at or below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour the hyaluronic acid powder on top of the cold water, seal the lid and shake vigorously for a few seconds. Clumps will form; this is normal. Hyaluronic acid does not dissolve immediately in cold water.
- Put the hyaluronic acid powder mix back in the refrigerator, but do not allow the solution to freeze. Once the powder has been in the refrigerator for about 4 to 8 hours, it will begin to dissolve in the water.
- Let sit for 12-24 hours, after which the hyaluronic acid powder should have dissolved completely into the water. The solution’s viscosity should be similar to honey or synthetic maple syrup.
- You may now use the solution. Apply topically as a skin treatment or take as a dietary supplement. Keep refrigerated. For internal use, the yield of actual hyaluronic acid per tablespoon of this mixture is about 150mg.
Note: If the hyaluronic acid solution is prepared correctly, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days. If the solution is watery, however, it should be discarded and replaced with a new batch. DO NOT store at room temperature unless preservatives like ascorbic acid and DMAE bitartrate are used to prevent bacterial contamination.
*Always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women, people with existing medical conditions, or people taking medications should consult their health care provider/s before taking any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse condition after taking this dietary supplement, discontinue use immediately and consult your health care provider. Keep out of reach of children.
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
As a dietary supplement, take 100 mg daily or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
What Is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a sugar compound that naturally occurs in our body, specifically in our skin. Its main purpose is to keep the skin hydrated and maintain its glow. One significant role that hyaluronic acid plays is that not only does it hold the moisture of our skin and joints, but it also prevents the same moisture from evaporating into the air. In short, hyaluronic acid works to keep the moisture levels of our skin and joints adequate.
Over time, hyaluronic acid naturally decreases as we grow old, so it is important to sustain ourselves using external sources such as supplements if we want to keep receiving the benefits of hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic Acid Supplement Benefits
One of the most common uses of hyaluronic acid is the treatment and management of osteoarthritis, also known as “wear-and-tear arthritis”. Research shows that the oral supplement can offer similar benefits to hyaluronic acid injections or facial hyaluronic acid serums.
While its best known for its impact on treating osteoarthritis, hyaluronic acid can also show more health benefits and treatments other than just treating osteoarthritis. Here are some other health benefits one can get if he or she receives a sufficient amount of hyaluronic acid.
1) Hyaluronic Acid Can Promote Healthier Skin
One of the main benefits of hyaluronic acid is its ability to promote more supple, healthier, and glowing skin. In fact, as mentioned above, hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by our body to perform that function, and maintain a youthful appearance.
Hyaluronic acid that is present in your skin binds water to retain as much moisture as possible. At the same time, it helps in preventing that moisture from evaporating into air, acting in two ways, and giving your skin doubled protection.
Since hydrated or moist skin reduces the appearances of skin wrinkles, it makes sense to say that hyaluronic acid is also useful in treating skin wrinkles. It also works well for people who battle dry skin because of its skin moisturizing properties.
Given all these facts, it is important to note that hyaluronic acid, aside from the natural aging process, can decrease or be negatively affected by other things as well. Tobacco smoking, exposure to pollution, and ultraviolet radiation from the sun all contribute to the damage to our hyaluronic acid. So it is vital to keep your habits healthy and avoid as much exposure as possible to pollution. For UV rays from the sun, sunblock can help, too.
2) Hyaluronic Acid Helps With Joint Pain
Aside from skin, hyaluronic acid can also be found in our joints, specifically in-between the spaces of your bones, as it keeps them well-lubricated to avoid dry friction against one another. Once the bones are less lubricated, it causes them to grind one another, which can be very painful on our part.
If you are suffering from osteoarthritis, a degenerative joint disease that is caused by the wear and tear on your joints as time goes by, hyaluronic acid can help you with that specific problem.
3) Hyaluronic Acid Can Speed Up Healing
Do you know that hyaluronic acid, aside from keeping our skin moisturized, also plays a key role in healing wounds?
Since it naturally occurs and is present in our skin, hyaluronic acid can play a key role in healing our wounds. Specifically, its concentration increases if your skin is wounded and needed to be repaired. Hyaluronic acid will regulate the inflammation levels on your wound, and it will signal your body to build more blood vessels in the area to quickly cover up your wounds.
For the same mechanism, hyaluronic acid is useful when treating and dealing with gum diseases and helps in healing them after a major tooth surgery.
4) Hyaluronic Acid Can Help Relieve Dry Eyes And Eye Discomfort
Around 1 out of 7 older adults suffer from dry eye simply because their tear production reduced or their tears evaporate too quickly. Since hyaluronic acid is great at keeping water retention and moisture, it is no wonder that aside from skin, hyaluronic acid is also used to treat dry eye and other related eye discomforts.
Eye drops that contain around 0.2-0.4% of hyaluronic acid have been shown not only to reduce the dryness of one’s eye but even to improve eye health itself. In fact, even contact lenses are modified to contain a slow-release of hyaluronic acid so that your eyes get its moisturizing benefits and keep them from being dry,
5) Hyaluronic Acid Can Help Preserve Bone Strength
Recent animal research has been done to investigate and test the effects and limits of hyaluronic acid supplements on animal bone health.
For two studies, it is shown that hyaluronic acid supplements can help in slowing down the rate of bone loss for rats with osteopenia.
For another study, it is shown that high doses of hyaluronic acid can increase the activity level of osteoblasts, cells that are responsible for building new bone tissue.
When it comes to humans, though, it is unclear how hyaluronic acid helps strengthen our bones. However, the results of animal research are promising for humans.