Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic molecule that was that was developed by modifying piracetam with a “phenyl” group, which in this case, makes the molecule have more stimulating properties. In was developed in 1983 and was used by Russian Cosmonauts to “increasing physical, mental and cognitive activities” in space.
Phenylpiracetam Powder & Capsules
Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic compound in the racetams group.
- Phenylpiracetam (2-(2-Oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide) is a derivative of Piracetam
- Synthesized in 1983 it is fat soluble and provides superior absorption
- More potent than Piracetam
- Assured Purity: Rigorously tested for quality & purity by third-party Certificate of Analysis*
Phenylpiracetam Chemical Properties
Phenylpiracetam’s molecular formula is C12H14N2O2 and it has a molar mass of 218.106 g/mol.
The CAS Number is 77472-70-9 (6).
The bioavailability is near 100% (4). Phenylpiracetam is eliminated through excretion of 40% in urine, 60% in bile and perspiration (2), and its’ half-life is 3-5 hours (2).
Phenylpiracetam Capsules and Powder
Pure Nootropics’ offers Phenylpiracetam in 100 mg capsules (bulk powder options are also available).
The LD50 dose was achieved in a mouse at a dose of 6800 mg/kg (5), many times higher than normal doses.
For further information, please see our References Tab above.
Notice: This product is a chemical compound. All chemicals have risks. This product is not approved by the FDA. Please research and understand the associated risks before handling. None of the information provided in our references are meant to be considered comprehensive or representative of the entire body of research on this compound. Please consult a qualified professional if you are unsure of how to handle this chemical. Misuse of this product may result in adverse reactions.
What is Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam is a new cognitive enhancing drug of the racetam family with the chemical structure 2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl acetamide. It seems to not only improve your memory and cognitive functions but even improves your physical strength.
It is 30-60 times more potent to its derivative nootropic drug Piracetam, and is rather popular amongst nootropics users. Besides, there is additional evidence that Phenylpiracetam capsules can help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety [R].
Phenylpiracetam may not be prescribed as a pharmaceutical in the USA, but as it’s an uncontrolled and unscheduled drug, it’s technically legal to use without a prescription. It’s however, not FDA approved for any specific medical form.
What is the Use of Phenylpiracetam?
When it comes to uses, Phenylpiracetam has quite a few! It acts as a psychostimulant like Adderall to make you feel more alert but in a calm manner. It helps to improve your memory for better memory recall and storage. You even think quicker and speak more fluently and directly.
Just like Piracetam, the drug Phenylpiracetam helps with anxiety and depression disorders by lifting your mood and calming you down. Studies have also proven that it increases motivation and desire and that it is more potent than amphetamines at increasing operant behavior.
Benefits & Effects
- Stress relief: Short term stress can lead to a lack of creativity and focus but can hamper your health if not treated in time. The drug helps here by optimizing neural transmissions and, in the process, reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improves mobility and motor function: The nootropic can help keep the mind and body coordinate even when the brain is tired. It, in turn, improves motor-functioning, coordination, locomotor activity, brain function, and mobility.
- Brain protection: Phenylpiracetam capsules protect the vital brain and nerve system’s nerves and neurotransmitters [R]. Phenyl piracetam, in the process, thwarts degenerative mental conditions and makes the mind more resilient and anti-amnesic.
- Better memory: Phenylpiracetam’s neuroprotective capacity effect improves memory retention and prevents amnesia and helps provide immediate access to stored information.
- Improved attention and focus: A good nootropic like Phenylpiracetam pills sets the brain and body for improved cognition, focus, and attention.
- Prevents convulsions: Studies have proven that the drug helps treat convulsion and all types of seizures and epilepsy. It can reduce paresis or the loss of voluntary motor control and improves conditions where coordination is lost.
- Induces weight loss: Preliminary examination proves that Phenylpiracetam can help treat hyperglycemias by helping you stop gaining weight [R].
How Does Phenylpiracetam Work in the Brain?
Phenylpiracetam is based on piracetam, but with a phenyl group added which improves absorption. It also exhibits the following functions, with minimal adverse effects:
- Increasing the number of serotonin, GABA, and dopamine receptors which help improve mood and reduce anxiety.
- Activating and increasing NMDA and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors responsible for improving cognitive functions like memory.
- Inhibiting dopamine reuptake transporters to increase the brain’s dopamine levels and improve mood and motivation.
- Increasing the growth protein brain-derived neurotrophic factors which promote the creation and development of brain cells
- Selectively reducing activation of brain cells that control movement to reduce seizures hypothetically.
- Increasing the brain’s alpha-and beta-wave activity that’s associated with cognitive processes like alertness and mental coordination
The nootropic Phenylpiracetam comes in powder and capsule form designed for oral intake and sometimes stacked with other daily supplements. The typical Phenylpiracetam dose is taking about 100 to 200 mg, at a maximum of 3 times a day.
Researchers, however, suggest starting with a smaller dose and building up from there. Users report a quick tolerance to the drug, which is why it’s better to be taken occasionally, and not every day.
Like with Piracetam and any other nootropics in the Racetam class, there are few Phenylpiracetam side effects. These are usually because of interactions with medications, and knowing the dangers of Phenylpiracetam can protect you from possible harm.
Some side effects you may also experience are:
- Excessive anger
- Emotional instability
The complaints are minimal and typical with people who take this regularly, and for a prolonged period. It is always better to consult your doctor for proper medical advice and prescription before starting any supplement.
You can better understand how this brain enhancer works if you take a look at the experiences of Reddit users:
According to Ido n’tKnowButchy Instd:
“When taking this supplement it is strongly advised to start with as low of an effective dose as possible. Most people seem to have initial results starting as low as 100 mg of Phenyl piracetam per day. Please also understand that this supplement does result in tolerance, so it should not be taken every day or on a long-term basis. The best way to dose Phenyl piracetam would be on a cycle, maybe a few days a week, then a week or two layoff. Stack it with something like Alpha GPC, Sulbutiamine, or another Nootropic/Racetam. Phenylpiracetam is equally as effective if it is only used on an as-needed basis, to help study for an important test or when you want a very focused and intense workout.”
According to u/Spitzze:
“Today I stacked 150 mg of Phenylpiracetam with a 100 mg/200 mg caffeine/theanine capsule and I can’t say what I’m feeling right now is placebo. Sort of like a vyvanse lite without the robotic emotion dulling. Definitely enjoying this combo since it’s making my calculus class easier by a long shot! Would definitely recommend for people with attention problems.”
You should, by now, have a good understanding of how Phenylpiracetam works. Here’s a look at the other nootropics and medical drugs you can best stack with it.
It’s always better to check out the drugs offering positive reactions to the brain when taken as Phenylpiracetam stack.
- Choline. Choline is an essential brain nutrient obtained in small amounts from meat and fish and necessary for many brain functions. Stacking with choline helps increase the effects felt because choline exhibits similar nootropic benefits.
- Alpha GPC. Alpha GPC is the common name for L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine. It is a natural cholinergic with cognitive enhancing and neuroprotective properties. It occurs naturally but is also available as a supplement.
- Sulbutiamine. Sulbutiamine is a vitamin B1 synthetic derivative used for improved focus, energy, and motivation. It readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to stimulate neurotransmitters to make you feel better. It also improves your memory, decision making, and learning abilities and problem-solving skills. Stacking phenylpiracetam with sulbutiamine helps induce much better feelings.
Where to Buy Phenylpiracetam Powder & Capsules?
If you wonder where you can buy Phenylpiracetam for sale, it’s available at many online stores. However, like any drug, some stores need a prescription to make a purchase. Besides, the rates may vary based on location.
This is the best place to buy Phenylpiracetam, thanks to their excellent quality and for selling 100% pure nootropics. There’s also a 100% money-back guarantee, and they guarantee for its purity (CoA is provided for every batch).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Your questions answered.
How to Take Phenylpiracetam?
The general suggested dose of Phenylpiracetam is usually 100-200mg per dose and taken 2-3 doses max a day. However, as its tolerance builds up quickly, it’s better to use it only when you need it instead of making it a part of your daily stack. It’s better to take less frequently, like once or twice a week.
How Long Does Phenylpiracetam Last?
You can usually feel its effects after an hour of taking it. Its effects can last about 6-10 hours but it requires about 30hours to entirely leave the body. That’s why it’s better not to take it every day.
Is Phenylpiracetam a Stimulant?
Yes, it is a stimulant.
How Does Phenylpiracetam Make You Feel?
The most remarkable effect is how it helps increase your level of mental energy. So if you were someone who felt mentally sluggish, taking the nootropic will help make you feel rejuvenated. Most people notice the effects after an hour or so of taking it.
However, the absorption levels vary between people, and some may even feel its effects soon after taking it.
Is Phenylpiracetam Similar to Adderall?
No, the two nootropics are different in functions and benefits. Though they may ‘feel’ the same, Phenylpiracetam doesn’t exhibit such intense psychostimulant actions.
Using Phenylpiracetam helps improve cognitive performance, while Adderall is a psychostimulant used for treating ADHD and narcolepsy.
As this substance is unregulated in the US, it’s sold as a dietary supplement, while Adderall is a tightly controlled schedule II drug.
While Phenylpiracetam exhibits benign side effects, Adderall may affect cardiovascular health and be neurotic if taken in high doses.
Looking at its features and benefits, Phenylpiracetam does seem to be a potent drug with potential benefits. However, like any nootropic or supplement, it has its share of adverse effects. The trick lies in taking the right drug administration, and as mentioned earlier, it’s better to take it when required and not every day.
Phenylpiracetam reviews mention it has a few documented negative effects and is readily available at affordable prices. There’s also the money-back guarantee you can use if you find you are not happy with the supplement.
If taken responsibly, in the recommended dosage, cycling, and stacking, The drug will definitely help improve your focus and energy levels, which can be necessary both mentally and physically.