Whether you need an extra helping of fiber or want a supplement for effortless weight management, Miracle Noodle Konjac Flour is the ideal choice. This flour is derived from the Japanese Konjac plant, which has been used for centuries. In fact, it’s the same flour used to make our best-selling shirataki noodles! Adding Konjac powder to your diet helps you get an extra dose of glucomannan, which can help with weight loss, digestion, cholesterol levels and energy.
Glucomannan powder is easy to integrate into your existing routine. Simply use it as a thickener in place of cornstarch – 1 teaspoon of Konjac flour equals about 10 teaspoons of cornstarch – to create delicious glucomannan recipes from scratch. Our customers love to use it as a thickener in sauces and soups. It can also be used in baking – 1 teaspoon of Konjac Flour equals about 2 cups of wheat flour – or you can simply dissolve it water as a fiber supplement!
- Supports weight management, healthy cholesterol and regularity
- Can be used as a fiber supplement or a cooking and baking ingredient
- Non-GMO, vegan, soy-free and grain-free
- 1 Teaspoon = 10 Teaspoons of Corn Starch
- Use it as a thickener. Add to gravy or soup or cooking soups
- Dissolve in water to use as a fiber supplement