Just because you’re on a low-calorie, low-carb or gluten-free diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy tasty rice dishes. Our very own Miracle Rice is the perfect base for your healthy, guilt-free stir-fry, rice pilaf and even rice pudding. Our calorie-free rice is different because it’s not made from a typical high-sugar grain. Instead, it’s made of 97 percent water and 3 percent fiber derived from the Japanese konjac plant. That means it’s safe for diabetics and others with challenging dietary restrictions.
Each order comes with your choice of either 10, 20 or 30 8-ounce bags of Miracle Rice. If you’re wondering where to buy Miracle Rice, this is the best place. We offer a subscribe and save option so that you can take advantage of 15 percent off your order when you sign up for recurring deliveries. Make sure to read Miracle Rice reviews on this page to see why customers love our plant-based shirataki rice!
- Zero calories, soy-free, gluten-free
- Made with verified non-GMO ingredients
- Contains just 3 grams of carbs per serving
Roasted Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Rice Soup with Grilled Avocado
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces grilled chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 cup fire roasted salsa verde (spicy)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 8-ounce bag Miracle Rice – rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons cooked black lentils
- sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced & grilled
- 1 roma tomato, quartered & grilled
- cilantro, chopped
Add soup ingredients to a sauce pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Bowl-up and serve with avocado and tomatoes.
Garnish with cilantro.
- Open the bag and rinse thoroughly with cold water for 30-60 seconds.
- Boil rice for one minute
- Put rice in pan, heat until dry, and then add to a stir-fry or any countless other number of recipes. That’s it! Enjoy!