Snacks. Indulge in keto chocolate when you need a treat that boosts your focus at work. Keep it right at your desk and eat straight from the pack when hunger strikes.
Dessert. These chocolate desserts are perfect for any occasion. Serve them at a gathering or give them as a Valentine’s Day or Christmas gift to someone!
Before a workout. You’re about to workout… Except that you’re feeling hungry! Why not get a sweet, filling chocolate bar that has no sugar?
Keto Dark Chocolate - 4 Pack
Low in carbs and rich in MCTs, dark keto chocolate now makes snacking a healthy choice.Breakfast. Low-carb, high-fat chocolate for breakfast is a smart choice – and a convenient one too whenever you’re in a rush!
Sugars in regular chocolates are not keto-friendly. That is why we have created this healthier alternative for you.
You don’t have to deprive yourself.
Most diets make you feel that you’re “missing out.” But NOT KETO. The key is to choose foods you love that love your body back. And keto chocolate is one of them!
Better than your typical dark chocolate.
Chocolate is made of cane sugar which causes insulin levels to spike. Furthermore, it doesn’t contain medium-chain triglycerides. Well not these low-carb chocolate treats.
Variety saves the day.
We created four flavors:
- Roasted Almonds
- Pumpkin Seed & Sea Salt
- Toasted Hazelnut
Take your pick. Share some with your fellas and surprise them with the goodness of keto chocolate!
A portable snack for busy people.
This is one healthy snack that you can enjoy on-the-go. Fuel yourself for the day ahead with delicious keto chocolate. Have a bite when hunger hits between meals.
What Is Keto Chocolate Made Of?
See it for yourself.
- Unsweetened Chocolate. Unsweetened chocolate is the purest form of chocolate. It is made from fermented and roasted crushed cacao beans. Unlike regular chocolate, unsweetened chocolate does not contain any sugar.
- Inulin. A soluble fiber that comes from plants, inulin promotes gut health and supports weight loss.
- Erythritol. Erythritol is a sugar substitute that contains zero calories. Since it does not affect blood glucose levels, it is safe for people with diabetes.
- Cocoa Butter. With a high fatty acid content and antioxidants, cocoa butter is considered a superfood. Cocoa butter improves your skin. It also reduces inflammation.
- Hazelnuts (Toasted Hazelnut Flavor). Hazelnuts have an amazing nutritional profile. They are full of healthy fats as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Almonds (Roasted Almonds Flavor). Almonds are a popular keto-friendly snack. If you’re looking to beat your cravings and stay full, almonds are satiating.
- Pumpkin Seeds (Pumpkin Seed & Sea Salt Flavor). Don’t be fooled by their size. Pumpkin seeds have enormous benefits. Full of magnesium, pumpkin seeds improve your exercise performance, lower your blood pressure, and fight inflammation.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides. MCTs make your transition to ketosis easier. MCTs act as your fuel because they get converted into ketones. Plus they keep you in a fat-burning state!
- Steviol Glycosides (Stevia Extract). These are compounds found in stevia plant, and are a hundred times sweeter than sugar. What’s interesting is that they help control your blood sugar levels.
- Sodium Caseinate. Although derived from milk, sodium caseinate is not considered dairy. However, if you are allergic to milk, it would be best to avoid it.
- Sunflower Lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is known for its ability to reduce bad cholesterol. It’s also good for your brain!
ChocZero's Dark Chocolate Chips - Sugar Free, Low Carb, Keto Friendly
Only 1G net carb per serving
Dairy free, soy free, and vegan friendly
The magic is in the ingredients: top shelf cocoa liquor and high quality cocoa butter pair excellently with our monk fruit, creating a subtle sweet with no aftertaste and no sugar alcohols
Our 55% cacao baking chips use the same chocolate as our dark chocolate Keto Bark to finally bring ChocZero directly into your kitchen. Dark and decadent, our chocolate chips use the same high quality ingredients we’ve become renowned for. Each morsel is its own cocoa bite-sized island of taste and texture. Whether they’re snacked on directly out of the bag, melted onto berries, or baked into keto cookies, one thing is for sure: these baking chips will make your taste buds happy!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Munk Pack Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Keto Nut & Seed Bars
LOW SUGAR, LOW CARB, GREAT TASTE: Try our Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Keto Nut Seed bar to enjoy sweet & salty flavors with <1g sugar, 3g net carbs, and only 150 calories. Packed with keto-friendly fats, this snack is a quick and clean source of nutrition.
- YOUR FAVORITE ON-THE-GO SNACK: Never be stuck without a nutritious snack again. Our delicious keto nut bars make it easy to meet your macros on the go so you can satisfy your hunger and keep your healthy lifestyle on track throughout your busy day.
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: Containing less than 1g sugar, our nut & seed gluten free snacks have minimal effects on blood sugar and insulin levels.
- CONVENIENT, QUICK NUTRITION FOR ALL: Looking for the perfect low carb snacks? Our bars are gluten free, plant based, Non-GMO and they contain no sugar alcohols, no added sugar, no soy, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors.
- YOUR NEW GO TO FOR on the go snacks, keto granola, keto food, keto snack pack, keto bars, best keto snacks, gluten free snacks, keto nut bars, low carb snacks, keto foods in groceries, keto snacks zero carb, keto breakfast & granola bars
ALLERGENS: CONTAINS PEANUTS, ALMONDS, COCONUT AND MILK.
ALMONDS, ALLULOSE, PEANUTS, PUMPKIN SEEDS, SOLUBLE TAPIOCA FIBER, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, PALM OIL*, RICE FLOUR, COCONUT OIL, ALKALIZED COCOA POWDER, SEA SALT, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) FOR FRESHNESS, MONK FRUIT EXTRACT. *SUSTAINABLY SOURCED.
ARE ALL MUNK PACK PRODUCTS VEGAN/DAIRY FREE? Munk Pack is committed to offering products that are not made with animal-based ingredients or materials. Our recipes use only plant-based ingredients. Temporarily, however, milk is declared as an allergen in our 4 keto bars that contain chocolate: Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Keto Nut & Seed Bar, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Keto Nut & Seed Bar, Almond Butter Cocoa Chip Keto Granola Bar and Coconut Cocoa Chip Keto Granola Bar. This is due to traces of milk in the supply from our keto chocolate supplier. Our supplier is currently working towards a dairy free certification in 2020. This trace allergen warning applies only to our keto chocolate and keto cocoa products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on this website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels prior to consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health co
First of all, what is chocolate?
Chocolate is a substance made out of seeds from the cacao tree, also called the cocoa tree and known scientifically as Theobroma cacao.
In order to make chocolate, the seeds must first be fermented, roasted and then ground up.
Chocolate may be a solid block, or it can take the form of a liquid or a paste.
People have been enjoying chocolate since at least 1900 BC.
There are a few common types of chocolate:
This is cocoa solids and cocoa butter combined without any form of sweetening.
Sometimes, this type of chocolate is also referred to as unsweetened chocolate or bitter chocolate.
Take note however that some products marketed as “baking chocolate” are in fact sweetened.
This is the type which most people are talking about by default when they mention “chocolate.”
Milk chocolate is a sweetened form of chocolate which has condensed milk or milk powder added to it.
Both cocoa butter and cocoa solids are contained in milk chocolate.
This is a sweetened treat which contains milk, sugar, and cocoa butter. Unlike milk chocolate, there are no cocoa solids.
For this reason, it is debatable whether it actually should be classified as “chocolate” in a meaningful sense.
Dark chocolate is also a sweet chocolate, but it generally has a more bitter flavor than milk chocolate.
This is because it contains a higher percentage of cocoa solids. The more cocoa solids which are in dark chocolate, the more bitter it tastes.
This refers to a subset of dark chocolate which is low in sugar.
A form of chocolate liquor to which sugar, vanilla and cocoa butter added may be known as bittersweet chocolate.
This form of baking chocolate is required to be 75% composed of cacao.
Not sure where chocolate liquor is?
This should not be confused with “chocolate liqueur.” The former contains no alcohol, while the latter does.
Chocolate liquor is simply a paste consisting of roughly 50% cocoa solids and 50% cocoa butter.
Indeed, it is simply another way of referring to baking chocolate. When it is subjected to heat, it melts.