The ketogenic, or keto, diet is a popular eating plan that limits carbohydrates and focuses on protein and healthful fats.People who follow a keto diet try to limit their carb intake to 50 grams (g) per day.The purpose of this restriction is to force the body to use ketones, which are acids formed in the liver, or fat to provide caloric needs.This article explores the keto diet in more detail and lists some of the best keto-friendly snacks.
Breakfast. The best thing about having low-carb Kiss My Keto brownies for breakfast is that they will not cause your blood glucose levels to soar in the morning. Each brownie contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) to provide you with clean energy for hours.
Chewy and fudgy. Made with collagen and pea protein. These brownies are unbelievably delicious, you’ll forget that you’re on a low-carbohydrate diet. If you’re a brownie lover, grab a pack and enjoy this delightful dessert.
No-bake brownies for busy days
Let’s face it. Making your own special brownies is fun and rewarding. But it does take a lot of time ― from preparing wet and dry ingredients to using the right combination of sweeteners to the baking process.
Worry no more, because we’ve got you covered with these convenient no-bake brownie desserts. These won’t let you down, whether you’re rushing to work or need a quick snack to beat that hunger pang at the office. Or you can also offer it to the kids before or after play time!
Incredibly low in carbs
Many brownie treats out there contain at least 50 grams of carbs. Kiss My Keto brownies are an exception. Each serving provides you with only 2 grams of net carbs per serving. Plus they’re loaded with healthy fats from medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and have enough protein to keep you satisfied for longer.
Sweetened with stevia and glycerin
Our sweeteners of choice for Kiss My Keto brownies are stevia and glycerin.
Stevia is a natural sugar substitute without the negative effects of table sugar. It comes from the stevia plant that’s native to South America. Glycerin, on the other hand, is derived from plant-based oils. We use it to help stabilize the fat in these keto brownies. Glycerin will not add up to your total carb intake!
Tastes as good as regular brownies
While we do not use ingredients that kick you off ketosis, you’ll be surprised that these brownies are super delicious. This proves that a healthier diet can be as exciting as you want it to be. You’ll always look forward to every brownie pack.
What Are Keto Brownies Made Of?
Ingredients that give you the perfect balance of macros.
- Almond flour. A great alternative to wheat flour, almond flour is nutritious and provides texture to these keto brownies.
- Almond butter. Almond butter contains good amounts of healthy fats, which makes it suitable for a ketogenic diet.
- Glycerin. Sometimes called glycerol, glycerin is a sticky substance that holds the brownies together.
- Cocoa. Cocoa is a purer form of chocolate and has a place on a keto diet.
- MCT oil. MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides. These are fats that are found in coconut oil and they increase your energy.
- Coconut oil. This oil contains healthy fats. It’s a handy ingredient in many desserts, adding richness to them.
- Bovine collagen. A type of protein that comes from cows, bovine collagen helps promote skin and bone health, according to a study.
- Soluble tapioca fiber. This adds sweetness to brownies and can be a way to add fiber to your diet.
- Stevia. A popular sugar substitute, stevia comes from the leaves of the stevia plant. It’s much sweeter than table sugar but has no impact on your blood sugar levels.
A flavorful bread that contains only 0 to 2 grams of net carbs. Perfect for any day and occasion to satisfy your cravings.Breakfast. Have a slice of keto bread during your mornings. Eat it with your favorite fluffy eggs, bacon, avocado, or tuna… or simply enjoy bread by itself!
Giving up bread is a big challenge for a lot of people who go on a keto diet. But good news — you no longer have to. In fact, if you’re wondering where to buy keto bread, we have it right here. Keto bread, our newest product, has only 0 to 2 grams of carbs per serving!
4 Delicious Flavors
Our variety of bread will surely delight your taste buds. Each pack has 16 slices. We invite you to try any of these flavors that taste like the real thing!
- Cinnamon Raisin – This keto bread is made with mini golden raisins and cinnamon.
- Dark Wheat – For a dose of fiber, choose our dark wheat bread!
- Golden Wheat – Do you prefer a lighter grain bread? Despite its zero carb content, it’ll keep you full.
- Grain & Seed – Flaxseeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds are good sources of fats.
Zero to 2g Net Carbs
Each serving = 1 slice contains almost no carbohydrates depending on the flavor. For zero carb content, we recommend Dark Wheat, Golden Wheat, and Grain & Seed. But if you prefer a small amount of carbs for extra energy before a workout, go for Cinnamon Raisin.
Enjoy It in Different Ways
You can make a meal or snack out of keto-friendly bread. If you love sandwiches, definitely prepare a sandwich! You can also use it as a topping for your low-carb dinner soup or breakfast toast with egg/avocado! These are just a few of the many options to try.
You may be wondering how we keep our keto bread fresh. We make batches on a weekly basis and ship them frozen. The bread thaws out eventually while retaining its freshness. When it arrives at your house, you can expect the shelf life to be approximately 1 week.
What Is Keto Bread Made Of?
You might be wondering… “How can bread be keto-friendly? Isn’t it a high-carb food?” The secret lies in the ingredients.
- Vital wheat gluten . Vital wheat gluten is made of all gluten, which is the main protein in wheat. It contains only trace amounts of wheat, which will not kick you out of ketosis.
- Eggs. Eggs are a good source of quality protein. Not to mention, they provide 18 vitamins and minerals.
- Golden flaxseed meal. Flaxseed is nutritious and tasty, and it’s very low in carbohydrates. It contains omega-3 fatty acids which are good fats on keto.
- Oat fiber . Oat fiber is made of insoluble fiber. It’s indigestible and contains no carbohydrates.
- Stevia. Stevia is a keto-friendly and natural sweetener. Study shows that stevia helps lower your energy intake and may prevent obesity.
- Kosher salt. Kosher salt helps boost the flavor of our keto bread and also strengthens the gluten.
Keto Baking Mix
Breakfast. Instead of a high-sugar cereal or granola bar, have our keto brownies and cookies for breakfast. Each serving also has 3-5 grams of total fat and 3-5 grams of protein to give you a feeling of fullness!Click image to open expanded view,Keto-friendly baking mixes that let you enjoy dessert without the carbs.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with three exciting flavors — Brownie, Shortbread Cookie, and Snickerdoodle Cookie.
Bake once, eat all week.
What can you bake for the entire week that will help you stay in ketosis? Keto baking mixes! After baking, you can store them in the fridge. They should last up to one week. Take them with you to work, share them with your family, and snack on them anytime you feel hungry and a bit less productive.
No need for extra ingredients.
Whether you choose Brownie, Shortbread Cookie, or Snickerdoodle Cookie, there’s no need to buy additional ingredients — except for egg and butter that are already in your pantry. You see, these keto desserts are easy to prepare.
Make the right choices.
Oftentimes, it can be hard to make the right choices, especially when it comes to sweet treats. Most options out there contain high concentrations of sugar.
Fortunately, keto baking mixes have no added sugars. But how come they’re sweet? It’s simple: We used keto-approved sweeteners, allulose and monk fruit!
A quick pick-me-up for energy.
How do you beat those afternoon slumps? Take a walk. Drink a glass of water. Pump up the tunes. And don’t forget to have a keto-friendly snack!
All our baking mixes contain MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) that provide you with energy.
What Are Keto Baking Mixes Made Of?
Each pack has the following:
- Almonds. Almonds are low in carbohydrates and high in healthy monounsaturated fats. These are the same fats found in olive oil, avocados, and other nuts. As you can see, they’re great for those on a keto diet. Plus, almonds are also packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Allulose. Being a low-carbohydrate sweetener, allulose makes a good substitute for regular table sugar. Though it’s as sweet as table sugar, it will not raise your blood glucose levels.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides. MCTs or medium-chain triglycerides are fat molecules that rapidly taken up by your liver and converted into ketones for energy. As a commonly used supplement in the keto community, MCTs may increase your satiety and help control your weight.
- Monk Fruit. Native to Southern China and Northern Thailand, monk fruit is up to 200 times sweeter than sugar. Despite its sweetness, it’s safe for people with diabetes and anyone who’s trying to control their blood sugar.
Keto White Bars - 12 Count
Splurge on a low-carb keto white bar whenever you need a quick energy boost or sweet treat.Breakfast. A good breakfast bar is one that gives you enough fuel but doesn’t spike your blood sugar. Besides the fact that these white bars are keto-friendly, they’re also portable and convenient..
Keto white bar that’s low in sugar and carbs used to be unavailable and made only at home. But now, you can enjoy them straight from the pack!
3 exciting flavors.
- Maple Doughnut
- Salted Caramel
- Birthday Cake
Take your pick! Each flavor is packed with deliciousness, you’ll forget that you’re on a keto diet.
Stay energized and in ketosis.
Keto white bars have an energy-boosting potential, yet won’t lead to an energy crash. That’s because they contain medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and only 3 grams of carbs per serving!
The right mix of fat, protein, and carbs.
One serving can help you meet your daily keto macros. And since it’s high in fat and moderate in protein, it’ll satisfy your hunger.
Contains only keto-friendly ingredients.
Many dessert and “health” bars out there taste great. But do they contain ingredients that make you feel great and support your diet? Not always. Check out our ingredients list below and you’ll know why our keto white bars are worth having.
Sweet breakfast on-the-go.
Looking for a quick breakfast that is actually good for you? You can enjoy a white bar during your morning commute.
What Are Keto White Bars Made of?
We use healthy ingredients:
- Egg Whites. Egg whites are a source of high-quality proteins. They’re also low in calories.
- Medium chain triglycerides. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats that are quickly absorbed by your liver and converted into ketones. MCTs provide immediate energy and increase your feeling of fullness.
- Almonds. Almonds are incredibly nutritious. They’re a powerhouse of antioxidants and minerals – vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
- Stevia. A natural sweetener that comes from the stevia plant, it helps control your blood sugar levels.
- Whey Protein Isolate. Whey protein isolate contains essential amino acids to increase your exercise performance, preserve muscle, and support weight loss.
Keto Gummies - 12 Pack
Chewy. Flavorful. Handy. Gluten-free. With only 3 grams of net carbs per serving!Snacks. Munch on these bite-sized gummies on the go or when time seems to stand still. Keep them by your desk for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon treat.
Gummy bear lovers out there, these keto gummy bears are as delicious as they look.
Trick ‘em into loving low-carb.
Are you the only one who follows a keto diet in your family or your circle of friends? Wondering how to make them like it too? Tasty treats help with that!
A readymade snack in a pack.
Sure, you can make low-carb gummies yourself. But it will take you at least 40 minutes of prep time. Stepping away from carbs doesn’t have to be effortful, especially if you have a busy schedule.
3 popular fruit flavors.
Each pack features your favorite fruity flavors – Peach, Apple, and Strawberry. Fruits may contain lots of carbs, but these keto gummy bears are here to change that – they keep you in ketosis!
Satisfy your sweet tooth following your workout.
After a tough exercise, sometimes you just want to reach for a sweet snack. But if you’re also being careful with your sugar intake, keto gummy bears are a chewy, flavorful, and healthier alternative.
An instant source of energy.
Need something tasty to overcome that midday slump? These gummy bears contain medium-chain triglycerides to boost your energy!
Low in calories.
If you’re trying to watch your calories as part of your fitness journey, know that each gummy packet contains only 54 calories. Not just that, these gummies are surprisingly filling.
What Are Keto Gummies Made Of?
Here’s what makes this treat keto-friendly.
- MCT Oil. These are fats that come from coconut oils. Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a form of fats that are easily absorbed and used as a source of energy or converted into ketones to fuel your body and mind.
- Erythritol. Used as a sugar substitute, erythritol has a sweetness that’s close to sugar but it does not spike your blood glucose.
- Stevia.Stevia is calorie-free and a healthy replacement for regular sugar. It is known to have antidiabetic and antioxidant properties.
- Prebiotic Soluble Fiber from Chicory Root. Chicory root fiber promotes a healthy gut. It increases your feeling of fullness and also helps with your bowel movements.
What is the keto snacks, keto diet?
According to a 2020 article, someone following a typical keto diet gets:
- 5% of their total daily calories from carbs
- 60–75% of their total daily calories from fats
- 20–35% of their total daily calories from proteins
People following a keto diet may need to avoid grains, starchy vegetables, and most fruits.
In the short-term, following a keto diet may help a person lose weight and control their blood sugar levels.
However, according to a study that looked at the long-term effects of such low carb diets, people who favor animal-based fats and proteins have a higher mortality rate than those who primarily eat plant-based fats and proteins.
Following a keto diet may also cause some side effects, especially in the first few weeks. These include:
- brain fog, or reduced mental energy
- muscle cramps
- stomach discomfort
- increased hunger
- constipation, from a lack of fiber
- fatigue during exercise
- sleep disturbances
- a lack of nutrients, from reduced consumption of fruits and vegetables
To help combat hunger and fatigue, a person may wish to consume healthful snacks throughout their day.
People can choose from a wide range of nutritious, low carb snack options that fit into a keto diet.
However, it is important to speak to a doctor or registered dietitian before making any significant changes to the diet. This helps ensure that a person is getting enough essential nutrients.