The ketogenic diet is a powerful tool burn fat, optimize brain power and curb cravings. You get these benefits because your body runs differently on keto. Because you’re burning fat instead of carbs for energy, you may have different nutritional needs. Supplements can help fill in the gaps in your diet. Here are the best keto supplements to try, plus two you can skip.
Keto Electrolytes Capsules - 240 Count
Click image to open expanded view，Replenish your electrolytes anytime and anywhere with these portable capsules.At the start of your day. 30 minutes before breakfast, take the recommended number of capsules for an energy-filled day. Take it with a glass of water or your favorite cool or lukewarm keto-friendly beverage.
Electrolytes are natural compounds that are found in your body. They perform many essential functions, such as enabling your muscles to contract normally, maintain strength, and prevent cramping.
Keto Replenish contains the following electrolytes — calcium, magnesium, zinc, chloride, sodium, and potassium.
Overcome nasty keto flu symptoms.
As mentioned, keto flu describes uncomfortable symptoms that happen as a result of reducing carbs in your diet. These include muscle cramps, fatigue, headache, and brain fog. Keto Replenish is an accessible solution for reducing these symptoms when you experience them. Achieve better overall health.
Even without the keto flu, you still need electrolytes to maintain good health. Below, we’ve listed each electrolyte and some of its important roles in your body.
Comes in capsule form for convenience.
When you prefer a quick way to consume electrolytes, have electrolyte capsules instead. Some people would rather take capsules than electrolyte drinks, making Keto Replenish a good option.
No sugars added.
You may ask… What makes this supplement stand out? Unlike some electrolyte supplements in the market, Keto Replenish has been created to meet the need of every keto dieter — to stay in ketosis.
What Is Keto Replenish Made Of?
Clean and simple ingredients.
- Calcium (40mg). Found mostly in teeth and bone, calcium is recognized as the most abundant mineral in your body. Calcium is involved in many functions including nerve transmission and hormonal secretion.
- Magnesium (23mg). Magnesium is another abundant mineral. It acts as a cofactor or “helper molecule” in 300 biochemical reactions in your body.
- Zinc (2mg). Zinc is found in your cells. Did you know that your immune system requires zinc to do its job? This electrolyte does not only help with your immune function, but it also keeps your skin healthy.
- Chloride (210 mg). Chloride balances the fluid inside and outside of your cells. It also maintains your blood pressure and blood volume.
- Sodium (136 mg).An electrolyte that’s essential to life, sodium maintains proper circulation which is important for normal blood flow. Consuming the recommended amount of sodium will sustain nutritional ketosis.
- Potassium (50mg). Potassium is needed for muscle contraction and nerve transmission. It also promotes the proper growth of your body.
A unique protein powder with collagen peptides. This product supports your body’s collagen repair and recovery.Early morning. What’s one way to supercharge your day? Keto Collagen! You can have it instead of coffee. Its MCT content will not just energize you, but it will also increase your focus at work.
Here’s a keto-friendly powdered supplement that makes sure you get the collagen protein you need for your health. We offer two yummy flavor options ― Chocolate and Birthday Cake!
Improves your skin health
Eleven studies showed that short-term and long-term use of collagen has promising results for improving skin elasticity, skin hydration, and wound healing. It was also said that collagen supplementation is generally safe and won’t cause adverse reactions.
Supports your active lifestyle
Do you love working out at home or the gym? Consider yourself as an active person? Keto Collagen can be your post-workout supplement since collagen aids in building muscle mass and preventing bone loss.
Builds stronger nails
Collagen will not only decrease the frequency of broken nails, but it also improves nail growth, according to a study.
Extra energy for the day
Here’s what you’ll love about Keto Collagen ― it also contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), an instant source of energy for your brain and body. This makes our supplement perfect for starting the day right.
Guaranteed low in carbohydrates
A lot of protein powders in the market aren’t keto-friendly. Meaning, they contain carbs that increase your blood sugar levels and kick you out of ketosis. Both our Chocolate and Birthday Cake flavors contain only 1 gram of net carbs per serving!
What Is Keto Collagen Made Of?
Clean and healthy ingredients that make keto living worth it.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (10 g). Hydrolyzed collagen or collagen peptides refer to collagen that has been broken down into amino acids or peptides. We source hydrolyzed collagen from 100% grass-fed bovine. As mentioned previously, collagen is important for your skin elasticity as well as muscle and bone health/recovery.
- MCT Powder (5 g). Medium chain triglycerides or MCTs are a partially man-made form of fat that are quickly broken down by your body and converted into ketones for energy. If you want to feel your best and meet your fitness and energy goals on a ketogenic diet, MCTs are a great choice.
- Stevia. Stevia is an all-natural sweetener that comes from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana. As a sugar substitute, stevia does not elevate your blood sugar. It is completely carbohydrate-free and calorie-free.
A refreshing and hydrating powder supplement that will keep your electrolyte levels optimal on a keto diet.
- At the start of your day. Take our keto replenish powder as a refreshing and energizing morning beverage. You can have it instead of coffee or tea. Just mix it with water and add ice.
Supplementing with electrolytes is important for people on a keto diet. Electrolytes are beneficial to your health and physical performance!
Maintain healthy electrolyte levels.
When you limit carbohydrates in your diet, your glycogen stores get depleted. As you flush out water from your body, your electrolyte levels may decrease as well. These electrolytes include sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, chloride.
Mixed berry electrolyte powder helps you restore lost electrolytes. That way, you can feel your best and stay healthy on keto. Take it in addition to eating natural, nutritious foods!
Reduce “keto flu” symptoms.
Keto flu describes a collection of unpleasant symptoms experienced by people who just started a low-carb, keto diet. Getting adequate amounts of electrolytes is an effective way to reduce symptoms such as muscle cramps, low energy, and headaches.
Zero carbs and zero sugar.
There are plenty of available electrolyte drinks out there, but the majority of them contain sugar. As you already know, sugar causes blood glucose spikes.
Mixed berry electrolyte powder lets you stay in ketosis since it’s sugar-free and carb-free.
What Is Keto Replenish Made Of?
Clean and simple ingredients.
- Calcium (64mg). The most abundant mineral in your body, calcium is mostly found in your teeth and bones. Calcium is also essential for muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve function, and hormone release.
- Magnesium (150mg). Magnesium aids in 300 biochemical reactions in your body. It helps convert the food you eat into energy and it regulates your blood glucose levels.
- Zinc (2mg). You need very small amounts of zinc to maintain health. Zinc boosts your immune system to protect you from infections and diseases.
- Chloride (345 mg). Chloride helps keep the fluid inside and outside your cells in check. When your body loses a lot of fluids, your chloride levels can also decrease.
- Sodium (140 mg).Sodium is another important electrolyte that helps maintain normal nerve and muscle function. Cutting out excess carbs from your diet can cause your body to lose sodium through your urine.
- Potassium (300mg). Potassium has many functions in your body. It helps your heart pump blood throughout your body, regulates nerve and muscle function, and maintains normal body growth.
- Stevia. We use stevia instead of sugar to sweeten our mixed berry electrolyte powder. It comes from the stevia plant, contains no calories, and may even balance your blood sugar levels.
Carefully selected ingredients that support appetite for easy weight loss. BHB and caffeine are added to prevent energy crashes.
Morning. Take Keto Burn before breakfast to kickstart your metabolism. Not only that, it’ll also keep your appetite under control throughout the day.
Optimize your body’s ability to burn fat and enjoy the benefits of a low-carb lifestyle. Here’s why you’ll love Keto Burn.
A convenient way to control your appetite.
One of the things that keto can do for you is that it suppresses your appetite. That is because of increased ketones in your blood. But if you’re just getting started with the diet, you need a supplement that helps.
May help break keto plateau.
When following a low-carb, high-fat diet, along the way you may experience a weight loss plateau. There are several reasons for it.
Keto Burn is a solution you can turn to when you’re struggling to reduce your carb cravings or overcome the habit of overeating. That way, you can make progress with your weight loss plan.
Best when accompanied by an exercise program.
Combining a healthy keto diet, exercise, and the right supplement is more beneficial for burning fat than doing any one of them alone! You can take it before your workout or at the start of your day!
Made with natural ingredients.
There are various natural supplements that maximize fat burning and ketosis, and we have combined them in one bottle. Below is a list of Keto Burn’s ingredients.
What Is Keto Burn Made Of?
All-natural ingredients that help you reach your goals on keto.
- Green Coffee. Green coffee bean extract contains caffeine that is thought to reduce weight and fat mass, according to research. As a natural stimulant, caffeine also increases your energy levels, making you feel more alert.
- Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB). Our BHB ingredient is exclusive to our variant (Keto Burn BHB + caffeine). In case you don’t know what BHB is, it’s the most abundant ketone that your body produces. It provides energy during ketosis.
- Green Tea Extract. Green tea extract contains catechins, a major component of green tea that may reduce body weight and body fat. For example, in a 12-week double-blind study, subjects who consumed more catechins had better results.
- L-carnitine. L-carnitine is an amino acid that your body produces and is also found in keto-friendly foods like meat and fish. A study suggests that L-carnitine leads to a decrease in BMI (body mass index). Another study claims that it works when combined with physical activity.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). CLA is a fatty acid that’s found in meat and dairy. However, take note that it isn’t an essential fatty acid, so it’s not necessary for optimal health. Supplementing with CLA may increase fat breakdown.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is made from apples that have been crushed, distilled, and fermented. It is thought to help with fat loss due to its acetic acid content. In some animal studies, acetic acid is found to suppress body fat accumulation.
- Garcinia Cambogia. Garcinia cambogia is a fruit that’s native to India and Southeast Asia. There is growing evidence showing that hydroxycitric acid coming from garcinia cambogia curbs your appetite.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract. Coleus Forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that helps reduce weight gain. Study shows that it stimulates lipolysis — a process in which fat is broken down.
THE BEST KETO SUPPLEMENTS
These four supplements are particularly valuable when you’re on any type of keto diet, whether it’s standard keto, cyclical keto (also called carb cycling) or targeted keto. Talk to your doctor before you add any new supplements to your routine.
MCT OIL FOR KETO
“MCT” stands for “medium-chain triglyceride.” MCT oil is a quality fat made from coconuts. And as far as keto supplements go, MCT oil is one of the best ways to get even deeper into ketosis.
It only takes a few steps for your body to turn MCTs into ketone energy for your cells. On the keto diet, you want to maintain ketone levels to stay in a fat-burning state and reap all those keto benefits, like fewer cravings and amplified brain power.   And if you want better results at the gym, research shows that MCT oil may even give you a boost before an intense workout.
You want to start with just 1 teaspoon when you begin using MCT oil — it’s powerful! Once you get used to it, you can add it to foods throughout the day. Try it in Bulletproof Coffee in the morning, salad dressing at lunch and drizzled over steak for dinner.
Look for an MCT oil that is 100% pure caprylic acid (C8), like Brain Octane MCT oil, for the all-around best MCT for ketogenic energy. Or try a blend of pure C8 and C10 (capric acid), like Bulletproof XCT oil. It takes a little longer to convert to ketones, but it’s more budget-friendly.
The graph below shows how much more Brain Octane oil increases ketone levels, compared to generic MCT oil and coconut oil:
Not all MCT oils are the same. Some products contain oils and additives that won’t give you the same ketone boost, or they mostly consist of coconut oil, which your body doesn’t even treat like an MCT. Get the details on different types of MCTs here.
The bottom line: MCT oil is great for keto, but not all MCTs are the same. Look for pure C8 (caprylic acid) MCT oil like Brain Octane oil. It’s the all-around best MCT oil for ketogenic energy because your body quickly converts it into ketones.
Related: How does Bulletproof make superior MCT oils?
ELECTROLYTES: SODIUM, MAGNESIUM, AND POTASSIUM
When you’re on a high-carb diet, your body stores sugar in the form of glycogen. Your glycogen stores are energy reserves. When you do something particularly taxing or go a few hours without eating, you’ll start to burn your glycogen stores for fuel.
Things are different when you’re on a keto diet. You aren’t eating carbs or sugar, which means you get really low on glycogen stores. So when you need extra energy, you burn through body fat.
Your body needs a lot of water to store glycogen, which is why you lose several pounds of water weight in your first few days on keto. You’re emptying your glycogen stores and getting rid of the water that goes with them. As you lose water, your kidneys excrete electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, and potassium) to keep your system in balance. Once you’re in ketosis, you continue to excrete electrolytes. That can lead to deficiencies down the line, as well as muscle cramps and headaches.
To prevent these keto side effects, make sure you get plenty of electrolytes when you’re in ketosis. While it’s best to get your nutrition from whole foods, electrolyte supplements can also help you hit daily recommended ranges.
Magnesium: 400 mg/day, taken in the morning or before bed
Best form: Magnesium citrate or magnesium glycinate
Potassium: 2000 mg/day, dissolved in water and taken throughout the day. Don’t drink it all at once or it’ll upset your stomach.
Best form: Potassium chloride powder
Sodium: 1,500-2,300 mg/day, dissolved in water or on food
Best form: Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
The bottom line: To help maintain your electrolyte balance on the keto diet, get enough sodium, magnesium and potassium in your diet.